My cat just ate tinsel. What should I do? Cats that eat tinsel are at risk for obstruction, a very dangerous issue that can lead to death. Please see a Brookfield Animal Hospital veterinarian immediately if your cat has eaten tinsel
- Animal Internet Stars: With millions of fans, these pets live like royalty.
- The Three Most Common Diseases in Older Cats…and they all respond to treatment!
- Connecticut Shelter Euthanasia Numbers Plummet! Part of a National Trend
- Pooch or Push Mower: Why Does My Dog Eat Grass?
- Connecticut Bears: Test your knowledge