My cat just ate tinsel. What should I do? Cats that eat tinsel are at risk for obstruction, a very dangerous issue that can lead to death. Please see a Brookfield Animal Hospital veterinarian immediately if your cat has eaten tinsel
- Connecticut Shelter Euthanasia Numbers Plummet! Part of a National Trend
- Pooch or Push Mower: Why Does My Dog Eat Grass?
- Connecticut Bears: Test your knowledge
- More Dogs Pee on Trump Tower than any other Bldg. in Midtown, NYC
- American Indians and Their Dogs: A complex life of love, work and togetherness