Not exactly the first prize that any dog wants to win! Light shedding, hypoallergenic, excellent watchdogs, loyal, even tempered…the only thing you don’t get from this terrific dog is a breath of fresh air. Not to gross you out, but we could fill a quart jar with the number of toy poodle teeth we’ve pulled over the year. In some cases, the breed presents with such horrible dental disease that every tooth in its head must be pulled. Imagine how much the dog suffered prior to the dentistry. Imagine how compromised the patient’s jaw is with all of those teeth gone! Why put your great love through such misery?
- Animal Internet Stars: With millions of fans, these pets live like royalty.
- The Three Most Common Diseases in Older Cats…and they all respond to treatment!
- Connecticut Shelter Euthanasia Numbers Plummet! Part of a National Trend
- Pooch or Push Mower: Why Does My Dog Eat Grass?
- Connecticut Bears: Test your knowledge