And so is Brookfield Animal Hospital and your team! The care that you provided Muffin was just wonderful. As you know, I was super scared when I first heard Muffin’s diagnosis, but you did such a great job at calming me down and then of course, making Muffin feel better. She is so much happier now and pretty much back to her old self. I can’t thank you enough! I’m attaching a pic of our little Lucy with Muffin and Kegger. Aren’t they adorable?
- Connecticut Shelter Euthanasia Numbers Plummet! Part of a National Trend
- Pooch or Push Mower: Why Does My Dog Eat Grass?
- Connecticut Bears: Test your knowledge
- More Dogs Pee on Trump Tower than any other Bldg. in Midtown, NYC
- American Indians and Their Dogs: A complex life of love, work and togetherness