And so is Brookfield Animal Hospital and your team! The care that you provided Muffin was just wonderful. As you know, I was super scared when I first heard Muffin’s diagnosis, but you did such a great job at calming me down and then of course, making Muffin feel better. She is so much happier now and pretty much back to her old self. I can’t thank you enough! I’m attaching a pic of our little Lucy with Muffin and Kegger. Aren’t they adorable?
- Animal Internet Stars: With millions of fans, these pets live like royalty.
- The Three Most Common Diseases in Older Cats…and they all respond to treatment!
- Connecticut Shelter Euthanasia Numbers Plummet! Part of a National Trend
- Pooch or Push Mower: Why Does My Dog Eat Grass?
- Connecticut Bears: Test your knowledge